-
July 14th, 2003, 06:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Since no has done this yet, ill be the first. This weekends meet went very well down at Seaside oregon...we had six cars all together all with Washington license plates. Not to rant or be crude or mean, but a joint meet means we have people come from both Oregon and Washington. Just to make the oregonians feel good, we shoulda borrowed some poor oregon folks license plates and used them for the afternoon. But no one really wanted to bother with that. So until the Oregon chapter gets their act together, I say no more meets with them. I mean the Idaho group has more cohesion than you guys for crying out loud.
-t-
-
July 14th, 2003, 07:27 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
No offense taken in the comments there. It is true that we've had a very loosely held group here. While we haven't had meets as regularly as the Washington group, we still do get together every once in a while and have fun. Just to clear some of the air, I do know that many of our members have had trouble with conflicting events during our meets.
I *did* post that I wasn't sure if I was going to make it because my friend had a birthday party the night before, so we had a late night. BUT, I did try to make it, and couldn't find any of you guys until it was too late. I ran into Roy, who was on his way home, and we had the "official OR-WA" mini-meet.
Even though this "technically" didn't turn out to be a joint meet, I still look forward to true joint meets in the future.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 14, 2003 05:01 PM: Message edited by: NinjaDogg ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks